March 14: 08:00 – 17:30
March 15: 08:00 – 17:30
March 16: 08:00 – 12:30
About the Summit
The 2022 US CLIVAR Summit will bring together the members of the Scientific Steering Committee and its three implementation Panels, agency managers, and invited speakers to review progress, identify opportunities, and develop strategies to advance US CLIVAR goals under the direction of the Science Plan.
Leading up to the Summit, a webinar series will be hosted to feature updates from the US CLIVAR working groups and the AMOC science team. Panel members, SSC, and agency managers are encouraged to attend.
The meeting will have Panel breakouts following each plenary session. These sessions and breakouts will be broadcasted online for those unable to attend in-person.
- The Air-Sea Transition Zone
- Cloud Processes in the Climate System
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Enabling Open Science in the Age of Big Data
- Sea Level and Coastal Flood Risk Prediction
- Stratosphere-Troposphere Interactions
- Hybrid Physics-AI Forecast Models